Gclub member's will be heading down to Austin for a Weekend of Music at
the Austin City Limit's Jazz fest.
We will be staying at Pace Bend Park.
Pace Bend Park Directions
Pace Bend is approximately 30 miles west of Austin on Lake Travis.
From the intersection of RR 620 and Hwy. 71, take Hwy. 71 west 11 miles to RR 2322
(Pace Bend Park Road). Turn right on RR 2322 and travel 4.6 miles to the park entrance.
Pace Bend Park Fees
Day Use = $5.00 per vehicle
Pedestrian / Bicyclist = $2.00
Primitive Camping = $10.00 per vehicle per night
Improved Camping = $15 per vehicle per night allowing 2 vehicles per site. Please call (512) 264-1482 for reservations.
Jazz Festival Fee's
BUY YOUR TICKETS TO THE FESTIVAL DIRECTLY FROM FESTIVAL ON THIER WEB SITE.
Prohibited Items at the Festival
Guests and their belongings are subject to search. You can help keep the lines moving quickly by leaving large bags at home. The following items will not be allowed on the Festival grounds:
• Video equipment No video recording will be allowed.
• Professional still camera equipment (no tripods, big zooms, or commercial use rigs)
• Professional audio recording equipment (recordings may not be commercially distributed)
• Weapons of any kind
• Illegal substances (including narcotics)
• Framed backpacks
• Glass containers
• Food or beverages, except for factory-sealed water bottles
• Skateboards or scooters
• Bicycles inside Festival grounds (bike racks are available at the entrance)
• Large chains or spiked jewelry
• Large umbrellas
• Non-collapsible chairs
• Hard-sided coolers